Yes, we'll be happy to plan your next virtual event with you. Please learn more in our Virtual Events Guide and contact us at email@example.com or 617.253.7603.
MVP and MIT AV work together on projects when both services are requested. However, we are separate entities and need to be contacted individually.
MIT MVP supports the following services:
- Video recordings: single-camera recording; multi-camera live switch recording (2-5 cameras) with graphics feed recording capability, Cinematic camera packages, including 4k. All packages include audio recording in small rooms not requiring amplification.
- Tech-enabled recordings: multi-camera live switch recording on MIT campus in specific classrooms and venues.
- Streaming Services including webcasting, web conferences, on campus and virtual.
- On-campus Studio 24 for interviews, course recordings, lectures, in absentia remarks, and live broadcast feeds to networks. Options include teleprompter, projection background.
- Post Production Editing: new or existing video projects, including options such as lower thirds, titles, and post-production captions.
MIT AV supports the following services:
- Audio Event support including sound amplification, microphones, monitors, and projection.
- Audio feed and graphics feed service to MVP for recording or webcasting.
- Still Photography services.
- Audio Podcast recording.
The best way to get an estimate started is to complete our online form. Don’t worry if you don’t have all the details yet. It allows us to get to know you a little bit and how to get back in touch with you to discuss your project.
We are also available via phone at 617.253.7603, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
When you are ready to book your project with us, please complete our online form with as many details you know at the time. This allows us to check availability and hold your reservation. Feel free to use TBD and the notes sections to ask questions for anything you are not sure about. Our team will be in touch with you to discuss the details of your project.
For any scheduling inside of 48 hours prior, please call us at 617.253.7603.
Live captioning and post production captioning may be added to your service package with us. Read this Captions Tip Sheet to learn more.
We are also happy to assist you with captioning of your existing videos. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For guidelines on accessibility requirements, please refer to MIT’s Accessibility website.
The most common form of payment is by MIT cost account, applied via internal journal voucher.
Alternatively, payment can be made via wire transfer both from U.S. or international bank accounts. Please contact our financial coordinator at email@example.com for details.
A third option is via credit card.
For wire transfers and credit card payments, credit card authorization is required to secure your booking with us and prior to the start of your project. Our credit card authorization form can be found here. Your card will not be charged until completion of services.
MIT Video Productions exclusively supports services for members of the MIT Community, MIT hosted event, and events in partnership with MIT DLCs or staff.
MIT Video Productions supports events that are not taking place on the MIT campus only if they are hosted by or in partnership with MIT groups.